Wednesday, March 07, 2007

RuneScape Communities

What's the benefit of a RuneScape Community? What type of person goes there? What do you do there?

In the past, I've posted links to RSBoards.com and how you had a chance to sign up to win a Santa Hat and 1M GP. Since then I've come to know the people on the forum and have developed a kinship with some of them.
So what are some of the benefits? Buying and selling is one of the greatest benefits. Getting help with your computer is another. Developing a sense of community is yet another benefit. Wonderful contests (like I mentioned above)... I could go on...
What type of person goes there? Almost any kind... Male, female, younger, older (that would be me) all types...
What do you do there? Some of the things I've mentioned above and more...

Have fun and enjoy!

No comments: