Saturday, August 12, 2006

Auto Talker

I'm about to loose my internet and decided it's time to move some of my stuff that I'd been hanging on to for quite a while. I smelted all my iron and coal to make steel bars, and cooked all my lobsters and went to world 1 to start selling... it was a pain in the butt trying to type that in over and over again... I decided that I'd find an auto talker for you ladies and gentlemen out there. Unlike the autofighter, the auto talker is nice... you can type a list of different things. You can edit what you've typed, but you can't edit the effects after you've entered it into the program. For example you can type "selling 1k lobbies 200 ea" and then you have a radio button (a round selection button) where you can choose your color (white, glow1, etc.) and then you have a radio button to choose the effects (wave, slide, scroll, etc.). You can also set it to send the message every 5 seconds, 10 seconds 18 seconds... whatever you choose. When I went to world 1 I had the oppertunity to use it... I used it with my main too... and everything went great. I sold all my lobsters, my rune essence, and my steel bars... I'm up to 1.8 mil now... SWEET! I dunno... I may be giving it away soon. Because of lack of internet. Not sure yet. I was trying to see if I could get a Santa, but the prices are way to outta reach for me right now. Hope to post soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey if you are going to give your account away i would take it.. if i have any money i would buy it.. guess i better check... lol anyway your account is amazing and i could only wish i had that kind of account. if you didnt want to give away the money... i would buy the account with nothing on it...

tom said...

I've decided to give my account to my daughter... I'll work on it till she wants it tho. THX!