Tuesday, July 25, 2006

RuneScape Chat Features

If you've ever tried to send someone a private message (PM) in RuneScape and they aren't shown as logged in, chances are, they have their Private Chat turned off or set to friends... I recently set my private chat set to friends... for awhile I had people saying that I won a free membership, or whatever to get my password... One guy even admitted it too... So, since then, I've turned my private chat to "Friends". I had a hard time when merchanting in world 1. I had such a hard time trading. You see... when trading items such as nats, laws, lobbys, or whatever your little heart desires... you can buy or sell them at world 1. The hardest thing about world 1 is the fact that people are constantly stating what they're selling or buying, and there are so many people there merchanting as well... how do you click on the trade offer when everything is going so darned fast? I have found that turning the public chat to hide works wonders... it allows you to see what others are merchanting, and at the same time, you can see only action items such as the trade offer from another player. You can also set the public chat to friends only and see those in your friends list.

No comments: