Friday, July 07, 2006

Full Zombie Revisited

I'm really enjoying the new Stronhold Dungeon...

The Minotaurs drop bronze and iron arrows , tin and copper ores, rune essence, gold, uncuts, and the occasional bronze item.

The Flesh Crawlers drop just gold and sometimes uncuts.

The Catablepon drop 15 rune essence, coins, and misc runes.

The Ankou drop addy arrows, mith ores, rune essence, law runes, and gold.

The reason I mention full zombie is because while fighting the Minotaurs... I was burying bones. I got Leo the Gravedigger three times! I also heard of others complaining about Leo and that particular random... All I needed was 1 random and I got full Zombie... the 2 after that, I got the zombie dance and the zombie walk emotes! Yeah me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the full zombie. I havnt even gotten any of those events before. I think it is a really cool idea to blog everything you do on runescape because it gives everyone a better perspective of the game. I am really impressed at your prayer lvl because it is higher than mine and I am 61 combat. Post your stats again soon plz. I want to compare yours to mine. If you wanna chat sometime then add me on RS.
Sincerly,
3Garrett3

Anonymous said...

Hey I was wondering how long it took to get all three leo's?

tom said...

It took me about 3 months of playing, a total of 10 hours of activly trying. This was on my third try too. I have found that the best way to get randoms was in the Stronhold of Security with the Minitaurs. I got a whole bunch of Leo's there in a short period of time.

Anonymous said...

I've ben to leo 3 times as well and the first time I got a zombie mask while i was hanging out in that house in the goblin village (greaght place for a lvl 56 to get prayer) and later that same day I started killing hill giants for big bones and i ran into him 2 more times the first time getting the zombie walk emote and the second time getting full zombie. It was also a nice place to bank the extra stuf i had been collecting while fighting.

Ps. I love this site and I love that we can post post comments here.