Tuesday, September 26, 2006

RuneScape Glitch! Mini Tele

I know a secret... I know a secret...

Have you ever seen someone do a tiny teleport?

No... not from Fally to Fally or Varrock to Varrock... nothing like that... I doesn't even involve using Law Runes... "How does it work?" you may ask. Here's the secret... it involves the build mode...

That's all I'm saying for now...

Happy 'Scaping!

PS... I'm still looking for writers! I don't care if you just started or have been around since RS Classic. Members and Non-Members alike are welcome! Old and young! Personally I'd like all perspectives!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what u mean by build mode?isit members only?

tom said...

Clicking on the "build mode" button isn't members only. Clicking on the button and staying on build mode is members only.

Anonymous said...

so is the glitch members only?

tom said...

No it's not

Anonymous said...

Tom plz reveal what the secret is. I tried but couldn't figure it out. Is it a useful free teleportaion method?

tom said...

Okay... here's the deal. Before RuneScape changed the layout twice, you could click the build button and turn it on and then click on an area you want to walk... after that you'd do a jump. But since they changed the layout I'm not too sure if it still works...