Saturday, October 07, 2006

Quick Leveling In RuneScape

Some people do a search for cheats on how to level up quickly in RuneScape. I have figured a good way (in F2P anyway) to level up quickly without cheating. You must have two things though. Level 40 fishing and cooking, and should be at least level 50.

Here's how I do it: I go to Karamja and fish lobbies and then go into the volcano and fight lessers. Working attack is key to leveling up... the better your attack, the more often you hit.

So there you have it... more later on the lessers area in the volcano...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you train any pure character for pk?

Anonymous said...

good idea i train using tt too..but food is always quickly used up :p

Anonymous said...

i don't know that realy seems to be a prety old trick if u ask me and i've only been playing for four years

tom said...

yes, I do have a pure, but I rarely get on that account...

the great thing about the food is that it's so easy to get too...

I appreciate the feedback but was never told about it. I thought I'd share with everyone else guessing that not very many people have been told either.

Anonymous said...

Makes sense. I didn't mean to offend anybody.

tom said...

None taken... thx anyways though.