Monday, October 23, 2006

First Post: Derek

Hey everybody! A hello to you all on this Runescape blog. A little bit about myself and Runescape first, and my long and unfortunate past with it.

I started playing Runescape wayy before the year 2000 and before it was known as "Classic", probably near the same time Mewoko started. I was an on-and-off Scaper, and over the years I gathered a few party hats before I realized they would be off any value.

I lost all the phats I ever earned by forgetting my passwords and letting my accounts go inactive. Yes I know it's a huge waste and now I wish that I had been more dedicated.

My most recent account was created late August, and his combat is currently 77 and I'm training attack for my Abyssal Whip, much more on that later as well as the eternal whip vs. dharok's axe question. And no, I don't powerlevel I've earned all my stats.

As I always worry about being banned, my character is a mainly pk build (player killer) so many of my non-combat stats are not ranked. Look me up on the highscores sometime if you like, name Darzalune.

Hope to see you all online soon! PM me if ya have any questions!

No comments: