Monday, October 23, 2006

Leveling Prayer

This is probably going to be the best guide to leveling prayer if you follow it exactly as I say, so listen closely. There is a spot in the Wilderness level 27ish above Varrock with a few Big Bones respawns and many regular bones spawns.

So why, Derek, would I go bury bones in the wilderness and lose my rune plate?

Well, there are a few rules to follow when burying these bones.

1. Only bring 1 item, 3 if you are very carefull not to skull yourself by pking.

2. There are 3 big bones (bbones) respawns on the west side that make a very fast and efficient triangle you can run through over and over. This creates an infinite number of big bones as by the time you have collected one big bone, the others have respawned.

These are the rules, adjust them as you see fit! I have been pked here by a few annoying 'Scapers, so be warned! However I also leveled my prayer from 31 to 43 in 2 days at this spot, and the skeletons aren't aggresive for more than 5-10 minutes.

Have fun, and get those protects! They don't make you a noob, and actually I've found that the people accusing me of being a "pray noob" are the same ones that I pk easiest!

No comments: