Sunday, March 12, 2006

Auto Miner

I was looking for some things on the internet about runescape and found that there are cheats. I found out that there are things called auto miners. I will try this and let you know what I have found out.

Update: I have found that there are a lot more than auto miners. There are also auto fighters, item duplicators, auto clickers, and more. I tried that auto miner and I first had to click a "sponser". the autominer was stupid. It didn't work. I found out that it's for complete lazy idiots that can level up much quicker doing it themselves than depend on a moronic program. the auto clicker is dumb too. it's pointless. The item duplicator is pointless too. It will duplicate what you have on hand, but you cant trade it or keep it. After you log out, you loose all of that stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but in which sites did you find them? Can u tell me?

tom said...

Sorry... I don't remember... probably on a p2p sharing program...

Anonymous said...

Any one using an autominer will be banned, when a person is suspected of autoing in any form and someone reports them they are automatically sent to the auto detection unit, there is no human input from this it is a program that will monitor your character and gather evidence, when enough evidence is gathered it will ban you, the evidence from this is conclusive and no appeal is possible.

The adu does not look for autoers it will only respond to reports from players, however all player mods are aware of the adu and will report anyone acting suspiciously all wanabe mods will also report anyone beating them to the rock or tree or whatever.

You may also lose your account as many auto programs have keyloggers.