Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wanna be my gf?

I am finding that people in runescape have a lingo...

bf..............................................Boyfriend
gf..............................................Girlfriend
b axe........................................Battle Axe
2h (metal).............................. two handed sword in that material
folo...........................................Follow
nm............................................Nevermind
rotfl..........................................Rolling on the floor laughing
noob.........................................Newbie, new person
Addy; addie............................Adamantite
mith.........................................Mithril
pk.............................................Player Killed
ammie.....................................Amulet
lobbie; lobby...........................Lobster
ess............................................Rune Essence
b sale.......................................Bank sale
Scimmy...................................Scimitar
ty..............................................Thank you
tyvm........................................Thank you very much
np..............................................No problem

I cant remember them all... If you can think of any please let me know and I'll add them.

ty

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf..........what the f!@#
omg..........ohh my god
idk..........i dont know
idc.......... i dont care
lmao..........laughen my ass of
plz..........please

Anonymous said...

nfs.......not for sale

Anonymous said...

idk.......i don't know

tom said...

omfg.........oh my f***ing god
stfu.........shut the f*** up
roflmao......rolling on the floor laughing my ass off
atm..........at the moment

Anonymous said...

plz...........please
nfs............not for sale
idk..............i don't know
omg..............oh my god

Anonymous said...

nm........noting much/nevermind
pwning.......owning
brb.......be right back
w8..........wait
k.........thousand
nty.......no thankyou

Anonymous said...

h8......hate
nvm.....never mind
omg.....oh my gosh/oh my god
wc......wood cutting
jk......just kidding
lol.....laugh out loud
sah.....shut up asshole

Anonymous said...

lmao..... laughing my ass off
yw....... your welcome
w/e...... whatever
nub...... noob
fallz...... fowllow

Anonymous said...

FI------------FALL IN
_ ON----------"CLAN NAME" ON
NVM----------NEVERMIND
NM------------NUTHING MUCH
GTFO--------------GET THE F*** OFF
(EXAMPLE:IN WILDY SUM1 KEEPS ATKING U
U SAY GTFO NUB!}