Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mining

I have leveled up in mining quite a bit. In the very beginning I could only mine tin and copper ore to make bronze. I started doing what is called power mining... I quit doing that because i knew if i did this, my smithing levels would suffer greatly. I would be able to mine good stuff, but not smith it. I started out ming bronze and then smithing it into bronze swords, then bronze long swords. I also made battle axes and hammers and whatever I could. but it was too hard to sell the battle axes ( a lot of people call battle axes a "b-axe"... this is different than a b sale which is a bank sale). So I started sout east of Varrock and went down back to Lumbridge to the furnace. I smelted the tin and copper to make the bronze. I went back to the mine to mine some more tin and copper. I went up to the bank and deposited the bronze bars. I went back to the mining area and filled up again. then back down to the furnace again... after quite a few trips doing this, I deposited the pickaxe and got the hammer out of the bank. I got as many bronze bars as I possably could. I went to the smith n of the bank and made daggers, then when I leveled up, I started making bronze swords. After a while I could start making long swords. I then sold these to the sword shop soutwest of the anvil shop. I sold all of the swords and took the money back to the bank. I found out that the sword shop doesnt buy two handed (2h) swords. After a while I was able to make chain mail and leg armour and I sold it there in the shop where I smithed it. This is the best way (for me anyway) to make money in runescape (so far).

No comments: