Friday, June 09, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I got it! I'm up in the top million in the Hiscores!!! wooooo-hoooooooo!!! Okay... what's my rank? Not telling you. :-P

Hehe... I'm don't want to disclose my name at this time... having people pm me out of the blue asking for money or other items...

Well... I figured that I'd work on Ranging to get my lowest stats up a lot higher... I'm up to about level 24 or so... not too bad for starting yesterday morning.

I've been using a short bow (up to level 5) using rapid fire (then going up to oak bow) with bronze arrows. My max damage has been about 3's so far... :-(

I've bought Iron, Steel, and Mith arrows too... we'll see what becomes of that.

I've been getting irritated at people taking the arrows that I drop... I know that these are just bronze arrows... It just gets a little expensive having to buy arrows. It's also hard to get as many arrows as I need to continue leveling up...

Okay... that's the end of that rant... what's my rank? Well... I'm below 997,000 but above 998,000

Not too shabby... the thing that makes me upset is... I checked it this morning and was a little higher ranking. Every second that goes by that I'm not playing I drop in rank a little bit... Let's hope I'm up there by the end of today...

Oh well... I won't be on too much next week... I'm going to Boston for a business trip. All of this will have gone to pot anyways...

No comments: