Wednesday, June 07, 2006

So close!

I'm so close to a lot of my goals! My goals are/were as follows:

Finish all of my quests
Get into the Champions Guild
Get into the Mining Guild
Be able to fish lobbies
Be able to fish swordies
Make 1 Million GP (close)
Get (and have the ability to wear) Full Rune
Get into the Cooking Guild
Get into the Crafting Guild (close)
Be able to smith and mine Mith
Be able to smith and mine Addy
Be able to smith and mine Rune
Buy or obtain at least one rare
Get my name up in the top 1,000,000 (I know that this may seem kinda cheesy... but there are at least 3 million active accounts...)(Sooooooooooooo close I can taste it!)
Max all of the sats that I can

What are your goals (accomplished or not)/asperations? Go ahead and leave a comment and I'll post it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post...For me i'm in top 1 million already...I've started playing on May 27th, but i'm lv 75=)

tom said...

That's awesome! It can be very challenging!

Anonymous said...

.Get to level 100(90 at the moment)
.get full veracs(only have about 1.3mil, i had 3.6m iwhile ago but i spent it all on skills)
.get a crystal bow(done 3 times)
.max out every lvl(not that likely to ever happen lol =P)