Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Congratulations!

Not a new scam... But I was impressed nonetheless...

Jmembership8: Congratulations!
Me: Yeah?
Jmembership8: You have won a 5 year membership for runescape!
Me: Oh yeah? Lemme guess... i have to give you my password and location...
Jmembership8: Not your location.
Me: Ah... I see... and you're not trying to scam me?
Jmembership8: No. I'm giving out free memberships. I am an ex staff member of jagex.
Me: Nah... I don't think so
Jmembership8: Look, you're just wasting my time. I'm trying to give out memberships and you are just wasting my time.
Me: Okay... If you're an ex staff member of jagex, what are the jagex mod names?
Me: Tell me that names of the jagex mod names now
Me: Tell me or i'll report you
Me: 3
Me: 2
Me: 1
Me: Okay... you have been reported

The only reason I was impressed was because the person could spell. Most of the time when people are trying to scam me they don't spell correctly...

Now understand one thing... this guy saw me wearing full rune. Probably fishing swordies and lobbies... nah... I don't care who you are... you ain't getting my password. Not even you grandma... Sorry grandma, I still love you though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont like the fally video if i was there i would log off and never ever get back on they should have shut runescape down that way no one would have died.........and jagez needs to check for bugs some times