Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hello once again RuneScape Fans!

Or should I say Addicts? I just wanted to let you know that I will not post your comments with your name (rs or otherwise) unless you tell me it's okay. I take your privacy seriously... I know that I wouldn't want to have someone pm-ing me out of the blue to ask me for stuff...

Speaking of which... I bought a Black Square Shield (h5) (see my previous post...) and all was good with the world, birds were singing, children were playing, and angels were blowing thier trumpets...

Untill the evil one raised from the ground telling me "leave this place mortal"

I knew I had 'em... I knew I could take 'em... I was so sure... I gambled this:

Full Rune (Full Helm, Rune Plate, Rune Plate Legs, Rune Longsword), Ruby Ring, Amulet of Strength, Gold Gloves, 4k gold, a bunch of runes (including laws, chaos, etc)... and my Black (h5)... I also had about 3 or 4 lobbies so I was confident that i'd be able to get 'em.

I've killed many a shade in my time and have never been killed by a shade... Untill finally... I died. With all of that on... I left with about 8 hp... I left and then came back... the shade was still there, waiting for me... I ran away again... and it killed me...

Bummer eh?

I did get to keep my Full Rune. I had the kite in the bank... My good friend had an extra longsword and helped me out... As for the Black Square (h5) Kite Shield... it's gone...

No comments: