Monday, June 26, 2006

Runescape Updates

I'll post a new pic soon of my current stats... I have been out of town for about two weeks. While out of town, still trying to get some game time in. But I'm back...

I love the joys of a good deal... and even better... I love selling something for better than what I got it for... ah... the joys of merchanting...

Okay... I'm standing in the bank and hear someone calling out "Selling rune scimmy", so I ask how much for the rune scimmy. He tells me 17k. I'm thinking: SWEET!!! Good deal right? This is the great part... Someone walks in saying "Buying rune scimmy"; so I go over to him and trade... he offers 27k!!! SOOOOOOOOO NICE!!! That was one of my finer moments while merchanting... This of course doesn't make up for my not so great moments (but we all do that merchanting right?)

Around that same time I saw some guy trying to trade a Black Kite Shield(h5) to someone with a Sara Kite... of course the guy with the Sara didn't trade (neither would I). I asked the guy how much he wanted it for. He told me to offer. I told him 10k. He agreed... I went into the bank to get the money... after we were in the trade menu he said "how about 15k?" I said 13k... He said ok. Sweet!!! I just don't know how much they go for for real... I know I got the shield for cheap. I've looked at the runescape site for their opinion on how much it should go for... But nothing. I've even googled it and turned up with a site where a guy is auctioning it... It went for 100k! I've seen them being sold for anwhere from 60 to 100k!!! YESYESYES!!!!

I've reached one of my goals (I don't think I wrote it down... But I've been working on it):

Level 40 Range

I've also reached my Million GP mark too!

I'm in the crafting guild so I can check that off...

And I'm still in the top million players!

No comments: