Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Champions Guild

Ok... I got in... but first I had to do the Black Knights Fortress Quest. I don't quite understand... I thought I had it. In all reality I was at 30 Quest Points, when I thought I was at 32... After the last quest, I was at 33 Quest Points. I think what happened was I counted one of the other quests in there too. Hmm... Oh well.

All in all, the Champions Guild was anti-climactic. I was expecting something more. There is a fenced in area where you can kill chickens to work on your cooking and prayer and if you need to work on your fletching (the feathers) too. There is an upstairs where you can buy some rune stuff... sorry... no Runite Breast Plate (besides you have to finish the Dragonslayer Quest to be able to wear that). After leveling up my Cooking (Level 22?) I went and bought a Water Staff (something interesting regarding the Water Staff... You don't need that rune for that particular staff, for example, if I need to cast water strike I would only carry air and mind runes and the Water Staff would act like my water runes.) I think I was able to level up to 16 on my magic fighting the guards in Varrock. After that I went into the Edgevill Dungeon and attacked Hill Giants (level 28) for the big bones and Hobgoblins (level 42) for the HP, Strength, Defence, and Attack Exp.

I went outside to bury the bones in the grass... I had two Redberry Pies on me and some more food... While I was burying the bones, I was attacked by a level 70 something zombie. Then I had this jerk that was standing right on top of me... Waiting for me to die... Telling me things like "kill him, don't run away" All the while I'm attacking this thing. Of course with the pies gone and the fish and bananas gone, and only 7 HP left... what else could I do but run.

No comments: