Monday, April 24, 2006

I lied

Okay, I said that I'd work on mining... I lied. Yeah, I've given up about 3 levels for mining. But I have actually been working on my Champions guild.

The following quests are quests and thier respective points (the ones without the stars are ones I haven't completed and all are freeplay):

*Black Knight's Fortress - 3 Quest Points*
Cook's Assistant - 1 Quest Point
Demon Slayer - 3 Quest Points
Doric's Quest - 1 Quest Point
*Dragon Slayer - 2 Points*
Ernest the Chicken - 4 Quest Points
Goblin Diplomacy - 5 Quest Points
Imp Catcher - 1 Quest Point
Knight's sword - 1 Quest Point
Pirate's Treasure - 2 Quest Points
*Prince Ali's Rescue - 3 Quest Points*
Restless Ghost - 1 Quest Point
Romeo and Juliet - 5 Quest Points
Rune Mysteries - 1 Quest Point
Sheep Shearer - 1 Quest Point
*Shield of Arrav - 1 Quest Point*
Vampire Slayer - 3 Quest Points
Witches Potion - 1 Quest Point

Hey! I can go into the Champions Guild now! Woo hoo! I just realized this. I'll let you know how it is... Now I just gotta find it...

Just a reminder for those looking for some maps of Runescape click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the champs gild is opasit derlith in varrok

tom said...

Thanks for the info!