Friday, April 21, 2006

Continued from yesterday...

Yesterday I was talking about the fact that there are jerks that take the coal from us lower levels that cant go into the Mining Guild... It happened again earlier this morning... I asked one of the guys if he was a level 60 and he said no... he wasnt. I then realized that it was another player. I'm thinking what he was doing was getting the Mith from inside the guild, getting the coal from where we were, then getting the mith from the other side of us outside the guild... Pretty clever.

I finally raised my level in mining to 55. Leveling up one or two levels (in one day) is now an exciting thing for me... I remember just starting and how easy it was to level up. Not now...

only 5 more levels to get into the Mining Guild!

I was able to get one more quest so... I'm now a teensy closer to one of my goals. I've got all of the easy quests out of the way... we'll see how it goes with the "harder stuff"... I think (with my stats) I could do all of the quests... I'd just need a little food for my health to finish...

I got a chance to see myself in the hiscore list... I'm in the 600,000 rank (out of a million people)... not too shabby...

I had one friend tell me about her moving over to the members side of the game. She told me about how most of the people there have cats (of course a members benifit)... I found out that after two hours of having a kitten it grows into a cat... after two hours of that... it grows into an overgrown cat that cant do much of anything. With a grown cat, you should be able to turn it in for some death runes. I'm not too sure about the overgrown cat.

enough for now... I think I'm going to go work on my mining...

No comments: