Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am the easter bunny!

I logged on to runescape yesterday and saw some round things on the ground. It was blue. I went to get it and i couldnt see anyting to pick up. Then I noticed that there were a lot of other things that looked similar. Someone mentioned that they were an egg. I didn't understand. Someone had appeared from the blue thing (which later turned out to be an egg). Eventually I found out that people could transform themselves into eggs by means of a ring. Here is how I did it:

I went south of falador. I saw a BUNCH of people standing around talking to little kids. I also saw a bunch of people turning into eggs. I kept asking what I needed to do in order to get the ring ( i found out that people 'morph' into easter eggs using a ring). I found out that you first have to give a kid (any kid) 10 eggs you dig up using a spade. You will see bunnys jumping around with an egg, dig a hole, bury the egg, and stand on the mound. You go over to the mound and dig. You get an egg. dig up 11 of these bad boys. Keep 1 egg (the blue with the yellow rabbit shape on it) to your self. give 10 to a kid. after you give out the 10, go over a hole in the ground that one of the rabbits have burried and eat the one you kept (the blue with the yellow rabbit shape). You will start to transform into a bunny and go down the hole. Once in the hole, go to where you see a crowd of yellow dots on your map screen. North of there you will see a chute that dispenses eggs for the mass rabbits. Go up the chute. Talk to the easter bunny and he will tell you to give the kids 10 easter eggs. You have already done that. So, continue talking to the easter bunny and he will give you a ring. You will be able to transform when you "jump into the light" or leave the underground burrough. Congratulations! You are now able to turn into an easter egg in runescape! By the way, you can only stay an easter egg for a very short time while you are in that area.

Happy hunting!

Also, if you have to buy a spade to dig up the eggs... try to buy one in one of the shops. you can buy one for 1gp. if you go to the area where this is all taking place, you will pay up to 1k gp or more.

No comments: