Monday, April 17, 2006

Productive weekend in Runescape

This weekend went well... I raised 5 levels in mining, one level in smithing, two levels in crafting, and three in combat level (I think one in defence, attack, strength, and hp)

I also made 22000 over the weekend in about a span of 6 hours (we are in a position to make some more good money today (Monday) soon too). Just mining, smithing, selling coal, and selling steel.

Dragon's Pickaxe is getting started good. We've recruited about 4 people over the weekend... We should see how well they work out too.

I'm having a problem with people "claiming"... saying "this is my coal"(or whatever i'm mining at the time) Sorry... I'm a business man. If you are at a lower level... continue to mine elsewhere, or ask nicely if you can mine off of just one rock. I see some people trying their best and just keep going. They understand that there are other people out there that are at a higher level than them... They dont complain... Many of those people I have asked (in the Barbarian Village) if they want two of the coal and I'll take the other two... It helps them raise levels (one of them I was able to recruit i think). And I still get my coal without having to look like a jerk.

Some people are just looking to take people. For everything. As much as they can... One guy said that another guy needed to go with him to get "pooned" (not sure what that means?) and the other guy said "why?" The first said that because he got the random event, and that whoever got the random event gets to get pooned by him... of course the second guy is weaker than the second... and the first is weaker than I am... (he was a lvl 33)... so I told him that I got the last random event and was willing to go right now. The guy ignored me for a little... I think he didn't know what to say. Then he told me that his main guy is an 80... People like that, that shoot off thier mouth... probably don't have a level 80... otherwise he'd be USING the level 80. After a minute of trying to badmouth me... he logged out. I dont like the jerks out there. It makes the game more like the ugly nasty world we live in. Runescape is about having fun...

I guess, if I could change one thing IN Runescape... It would be that another random would happen... Or a npc that looked like a real person... when youre a jerk to them *poof* instant death and the stuff in your inventory and bank are dispersed.

I have a feeling that people would be a lot nicer

No comments: