Thursday, April 20, 2006

Runescape's Champion Guild

Okay... I'm nowhere close to getting into the Champions Guild... I think I'm closer to getting into the Mining Guild than the Champions Guild...

I'm at level 27 crafting... at 40 I can get in Crafting Guild.
I'm at level 54 in Mining... at 60 I can get in the Mining Guild.
I'm at level 17 in Cooking... at 32 I can get in the Cooking Guild.
I'm at level 17(?) in prayer... at 31 I can get into the Prayer Guild.
I have 9 quest points... at 32 I can get into the Champions Guild.

So... that being said... Yes I am going to start trying to focus on getting myself into the different guilds... The first and foremost I WILL get into will be the Mining Guild.

In the Mining Guild there is a TON of coal and a couple of Mithrill... The thing I don't understand is the fact that I have seen other people in the lovely and fair world of Runescape Mining in the Mining guild where there is PLENTY of coal, come out and start mining in the Dwarves Mine where there only 5 (close to the Mining Guild's entrance)... Okay.... Probably to be jerks.

More later... gotta go now...

No comments: