Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Full Zombie Revisited

I decided to start leveling up in my fishing. I thought that I'd level up to the point of being able to catch lobsters. I started at around level 14. After I hit level 20 it got so much quicker to level up. The last level I gained this morning was something like level 31 or 32... But here's what happened to me. I was attacked by River Troll. Something like a level 82 River Troll. I had about half of my inventory worth of food. I thought I could handle him. Nay... I KNEW I could handle him. I was down to about two hitpoints and he was down to about 2 hitpoints too.

I died.

I lost my Fly Fishing Rod, the 2k feathers I collected for the flyfishing. The FULL ZOMBIE I WAS WEARING!!!

Doh!

What's the saying again? Easy come, easy go? Not this time...

No comments: