Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mining Guild Update...

I haven't been doing much but mining... I've met a few nice people while mining and smithing. I've leveled up to 61 just this morning. I also leveled up (I took about an hour off to work on my attack/strength/defense) in my combat skill fighting Hill Giants. I think I'm now level 41 in attack; 38 in strength, defense, and hitpoints.

Some people have money (or attempt to make money) by pking... I on the other hand am making my money by mining. Easy stuff... Of course I have a clan backing me. All of our members have over 100k and up to 444k... If you're willing to work hard and start by running (the runners make as much money as do the miners) you can make some good money. Pretty soon (within a week or two) a portion of our clan is set up to make about 4 or 5 mil. Food for thought? Leave a comment if you want to join (no one can read the comment unless I approve it to be published and I wont publish it if you don't want your runescape name out in the world wide web (by the way... none of our members will ever ask you for ANY personal information)). I cant guarantee you will make that much just starting out. But you will eventually in our clan...

No comments: