Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sleeping Bag

Quite a few of you have been searching for a Sleeping Bag from Runescape. Wondering if I have any? No... I don't, sorry. Wondering if I know anyone that does have one? No... I don't, sorry. Wondering if I know wether or not Runescape still carries them or not? Yes... I do know. They no longer carry sleeping bags... Or rather, they never carried them on Runescape 2... You can use them in Runescape Classic. And I'm guessing that you aren't part of Runescape Classic... otherwise you wouldn't be doing a search on Sleeping Bag. I'll now tell you WHY there is no longer a Sleeping Bag in Runescape 2. The reason that people had them was to cure fatigue. Fatigue (in Runescape) is a state that happens where the character is defficent in sleep (I suppose) and will affect his/her stats and can no longer do certain things (such as chopping down trees, or cooking, etc...) So there is the reason that Sleeping Bags are not obtainable in Runescape 2.

No comments: