Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Full Zombie

I've been trying to get full zombie for quite some time now... It started last week on Friday morning (I like to be on in the mornings... It's quieter) trying to get full zombie. I had previously had the shirt and boots, but lost them fighting the wizards in the stone circle (I hate those guys). So when I got the shirt and boots, I decided to get full zombie (what I REALLY want is the walk and dance). I started out by burying bones in the noob area where the goblins are in a small room near Lumbridge. I started out with something like 27 in prayer and 20 in magic. I started by burying bones. LOTS of bones. Meanwhile I was collecting runes and gold, as well as the bones. The reason I mention my level in magic just a second ago... is because of collecting around 200 body runes and 200 water rune and only 6 earth rune, I decided to go get my Earth Staff. I trotted down to the bank and took out the Earth Staff, then headed back to where I was. After a while I leveled up a LOT in my magic (I'm now level 29 in magic). I'm also now level 35 in prayer. During that time I came across a lot of randoms...

2 Shades - This random is triggered by burying bones only. If you can kill it, it gives you either shade robe (top, bottom, or both).

2 Zombies - This random is triggered by burying bones only. If you can kill it, it gives you more bones, anywhere from regular bones and up to Dragon bones, and anywhere from 10 bones on up...

1 Drunked Dwarf - This random is not triggered by anything in particular. Talk to him and he gives you a beer and a kebab

2 Frog Princess - This random is not triggered by anything in particular. Talk to the princess and she will give you a Token to redeem at the Varrock clothes shop for a frog head (mask) or a prince outfit

1 Mysterious Old Man - (Strange Box) This random is not triggered by anything in particular. There are two versions of this old guy. He either gives you a "Strange Box" and says "here you go", or he waits to talk to you and when you do, he gives you some coins or an uncut gem

3 Genie - This random is not triggered by anything in particular. The Genie when talked to gives you a magic lamp. This lamp will give you 10 x the level you have in that category. For example I have a level 63 in mining then I'd get 630 experience in mining. Or if I had a level 35 in in crafting, I'd get 350 experience in crafting

1 Capn' Hand - This random is not triggered by anything in particular. He thinks that you're an old buddy, gives you something for your trouble when you talk to him. Usually gives you coins or a gem

After a while I gave up... I decided to raise my cooking level to get into the cooking guild (by the way... I'm not that impressed with the cooking guild).

I was in the Champions Guild (raising my cooking) all the meanwhile burying bones and collecting feathers (for leveling up in flyfishing). Not five minutes passed and lo and behold... Leo the Gravedigger tells me that he needs my help. Woo-Hoo! Well... now I have the zombie gloves, shirt, pants, and boots!

Now for the mask!

No comments: