Monday, May 22, 2006

Selling Lobbies

Lobsters, one of the most popular foods in runescape. I started fishishing over the weekend and am now able to fish and cook Lobsters. Looking at the Runescape Price Guide* (part 1/part 2/part 3/part 4), it shows lobsters selling at 200-225 Gp ea. I have taken a break to work on some other skills. I also finished my last quest: The Dragon Slayer. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I was level 51 when I went into the quest. I am now level 54. The funny thing is that it raised my strength and defense above my attack. Apparently the quest doesn't give you any XP for attack. It's all good though. I had my inventory full, I was wearing a Strength Ammy and the only armor I had on was my Anti-Dragon Shield (unless you count a wizards hat). So... I can now wear full Rune... If I wanted to. So... If anyone wants to buy lobbies... I'm selling them... That is... untill I can start fishing and cooking swordies...

* The price guide is split into 4 different sections:
Section 1: Weapons and armor
Section 2: Crafting, Mining, Smithing, and Food/Fishing
Section 3: Magic, Fletching, Woodcutting, Prayer, and Ranged
Section 4: Herblore, Runecrafting, Farming, Clothes/Robes, Treasure Trail Items, and Discontinued/Rare Items

No comments: